Tuesday 2 August 2011

Voguish Voyeurisms


People who know me, know that I have a little thing for fashion, for clothes in general, oh and accessories, you know hats, scarves, mittens, jewellery, belts etc etc. I haven't counted all the pashminas I have but they fill two drawers, and a few can be found on the back of doors and coat hooks.  I recently bought a very pretty one from Primark, with a rabbit print - always my beast of choice, though I am easily swayed by a dog or two.




Certain purchases of late have come from the most wonderful shop in the world, namely Anthropologie. I could wander around for hours inside their stores, something I haven't done for too long but I can't afford the train ticket into London let alone any lovely Anthro goodies. It's probably a good idea I haven't been near one of their uber-cool, forever evolving life-style stores as my bottom lip would go all pouty, my head would hang low and I'd be growling "But I realllllllly want this, and I looooooove this, grrrrrr!"

So the next best thing...their sale, online. I greedily bought two beautiful tops, one being a super-soft cami with a lacy bottom corner and the very thing I desired for months, as soon as I received their 'Look-Book' because you don't call them catalogues anymore apparently (only Freemans and Littlewoods have catalogues) - a Summery poncho, all fragile and embroidered and gorgeous!


 

Lacy Turning Cami now £9.95



























Peppered Poncho now £79.95



And don't get me started on their home wares....

1 comment:

  1. i want to set up home in the anthro store, squatters rights?!

    ReplyDelete