Wednesday 20 July 2011

Poppy in Pearls

I'd like to do a shout out to my friend Sarah who is the genius and lovely lady behind Poppy in Pearls which has evolved from her original jewellery-making business. Poppy in Pearls is an online wedding boutique, selling British bridal buys, but it's not just for those peeps getting married (oh how I miss organising my own) it's for every stylish, creative gal (or guy) interested in scoping out and lusting after beautiful products and ideas online, much like myself. If you find yourself shrieking with delight "I want that! And that, and that and that, sigh." when browsing through wedding, design and fashion blogs, then check out Sarah's covetable finds and immerse yourself in the loveliness.


Oh, and not only is it shopping heaven, she also features 'real weddings' that have inspired her, which are great for nosing at other people's insights and ideas on their special day. In fact you might even spy a chloeimages wedding piece in the next week or so...

While I am at it, here are some examples of her own beautiful creations. 

Clever aint she!

1 comment: