Thursday 1 April 2010

Cat Tails







MOUSEL



Sooooo, we decided to get a kitten, without really thinking about it. Stitch's parent's cat Poppy had just had her second litter, and on hearing the happy news I asked if there was an all grey one...and there was!

And so 12 weeks later we brought little Mousel home - that's Mouse (because she's grey) with 'l' on the end, pronounced like the Mousehole in Cornwall, but not spelt like it if you see what I mean.



She was the cutest, sweetest little thing I had ever seen. She'd sleep just above my head on my pillow at night, she'd follow me every time I left the room, even to the loo, sleep on my desk whilst I worked. I hated leaving her, even to go to the shops. I was Pathetic!

Even when she scratched me A LOT....



These are some of her favourite things to do....



Sleeping in the sun, on my desk....

Which she is now a little too big for, with her kangaroo legs



Watch the washing machine






Help take the washing out




Watching the fish





Catching the fish


Warming her belly on the lamp





Hiding in the sink


Playing with the bunny



Sleeping on the sheepskin rug



And sitting on my lap


1 comment:

  1. KITTEN! She's adorable. We decided yesterday that Mouse was the best name ever for a cat. Mousel is pretty damn good too though!

    ReplyDelete